2.02.2009

You're Invited!

Kenny made these. He's really proud of them. I waited to put this up until all my friends had received the ones I mailed so that they could still be a surprise. But everyone got theirs, so now it's your turn!












If you want to attend, but don't know how to get there and the directions are too small, send me an email or leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you the directions in English or in Korean, if that's how you roll! Also, if you click on the image, a larger one should open up for you.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats again! I'll be in Vietnam, or else I'd venture out your way for the happy day. Good luck and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool invitations. I really like how they seem to capture your personality (as I know it from the blog) and the spirit of the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How frickin' cute is that? Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are, without doubt, the coolest looking wedding invitations ever created. if I ever get hitched, I'm shamelessly stealing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too awesome. I love the hand-drawn map.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a sweet comment and then go have a donut. It's the most fulfilling duo. Do it, you'll see!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin