10.07.2008

Read All About It

So, I was contacted by this website to do an interview about being an expat in Korea and it's up on their site today. It's not a huge deal, but I thought it was kind of cool, and I think you should go read it. Not that you're not completely aware of all the details already, but because you are my dear readers, part of your job description is to read. They even put up some pretty pictures! I gave a shoutout to some K-blogs, particularly Ask A Korean and my new fav, Stuff Korean Moms Like. Enjoy!

http://www.expatinterviews.com/korea/danielle-buckley.html

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Although I think it's funny that you listed public transportation as something that you like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks! And I love the picture they used - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a sweet comment and then go have a donut. It's the most fulfilling duo. Do it, you'll see!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin