9.22.2008

I'm Alive

Just to let my fantastic, wonderful, mind-blowingly kind and encouraging readers know that I am climbing out of the hole. I had a donut yesterday, and as everyone knows, donuts put the ChubbO on the fast track to recovery. Because seriously, how can you be depressed while holding onto a scrumptiously chocolate covered morsel as delicious and euphoria-inducing as a donut. 

Anyway, just to let you know I'm around. And that I love you guys. You're totally tied with the donut. And that's like, some serious love. 

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm... now I'm craving a donut.

    Good to know you're alive - we'll be waiting patiently for the return of your writing! Feel better babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog idea! I was searching for "rage" and was redirected here and I thought "waitadamnminnit..."

    I was missing out on your hilarious train and ajumma stories, so don't leave those out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a sweet comment and then go have a donut. It's the most fulfilling duo. Do it, you'll see!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin